I am a British counsellor/psychotherapist and registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
My qualifications permit me to work in the UK and France. I run a private practice in The 3 Valleys close to Brides-Les-Bains. I trained at Regent’s University London and a leading counselling school in North London called CPPD. I practiced at Charter Harley Street for over 6 years as both an individual and group practitioner.
What I offer
I am a trained and experienced counsellor in the following areas:
- Alcohol and drug problems
- Attachment and intimacy problems
- Depression (including pre and post-natal depression)
- Eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, compulsive over-eating)
- Identity problems
- Mental health issues
- OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
- Panic attacks
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Relationship problems
- Shame (painful feelings of worthlessness, self-doubt, loneliness, inadequacy, failure. It is a wound from the inside)
Please contact me either by phone, email or complete an enquiry form on the Contact Page to find out about more the work I do and if I can help.